Rules and regulations of the “Camping Tumiany” Holiday Resort
Welcome to our Resort. We hope that the following rules and regulations will help you get the most out of your stay at our facility.
- The camping day lasts from 3:00 p.m. until noon the following day (applies to camping spots within the site)
- The hotel day lasts from 2:00 p.m. until 11:00 a.m. the following day (applies to the rental of cottages and apartments)
- Cottages and apartments are strictly non-smoking areas
- Night-time is from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m
- Each bivouac location is to be agreed with the receptionist
- Visitors to the camping site must complete registration formalities at the reception desk and pay for the declared period of stay
- We provide our guests with free Wi-Fi – ask for the password at the reception
- You can extend or shorten your stay in parts of the camping site.
- In case of an extended stay, the client must pay the fee before noon of the last camping day for which payment was made
- Persons who are not registered in the resort may stay in its area, after prior arrangement at the reception desk, until 9:00 p.m
- For safety of guests staying at the camping site, the gate is closed between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m..
- During these hours, traffic is stopped at the camping site
- Persons using vehicles throughout the resort must be particularly cautious and drive at a maximum speed of 10 km/h
- Pets are allowed on the premises of the resort; the caregiver must have a valid vaccination certificate, and in the case of dogs – a muzzle and a leash
- Dog owners must to clean up after their pets
- The Guest shall be liable for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices of the resort resulting from their actions and the actions of the persons visiting them
- The resort may refuse to accept a guest who, during the previous stay, grossly violated the regulations or otherwise disturbed the peace of other guests’ stay or the functioning of the entire resort
- Personnel (staff) may ask a person to leave the premises of the resort if their behaviour interferes with the peace or threatens the safety of other persons staying within the premises of the resort.
The Act of 20 May 1971 on the Code of Misdemeanours
Art. 51 § 1 Whoever by shouting, noise, alarm or any other conduct interferes with peace, public order or night rest, or behaves in a scandalous manner in a public place, shall be subject to arrest, restriction of liberty or a fine. The fine shall be set at PLN 3000.
- washing dishes and emptying camping toilets in places not designated for this purpose
- bathing animals in sanitary facilities
- washing vehicles and caravans on the camping site
The centre is not responsible for items left unattended